DTS ARS PRO & ARS HG
High Performance Angular Rate Sensors
All models now even higher shock tolerant!
World's smallest, high shock tolerant angular rate sensors. Designed to measure high rates of angular velocity in dynamic testing environments.
- Single axis sensor in rugged enclosure
- Wide selection of sensor ranges
- Ultra-small and lightweight-only 3 grams
- Sensor ranges from ±300 to 50000 deg/sec
- Variety of bandwidths, DC response
- All models now shunt checkable
- Up to 10000 g shock survivability; highest available
- Mounting block options
- Triax block is designed to hold up to 3 standard piezo-resistive accelerometers