SLICE PRO LAB
Stationary, Laboratory Data Acquisition System
Non-Crash Version of SLICE PRO
- Built on the proven architecture of SLICE
- Microprocessor, excitation, signal conditioning
- Samples 250 sps to 1 Msps per channel
- High bandwidth up to 200 kHz
- Data writes directly to 16 GB flash memory
- Modular for small and large scale tests
- Supports a variety of sensor types:
bridge, IEPE, MEMS, strain, load, temperature
- SIM - external sensor input module
- TOM - pyrotechnic/squib fire module
- Rack with Ethernet Controller - standard 19"
- Portable bench-top enclosure - optional
SLICE PRO LAB SIMSensor input module, supports a variety of external sensors types, available with 9 or 18 channels per module and LEMO 1B or Tajimi connectors. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO LAB system.
SLICE PRO TOMFires up to 4 independently programmed pyrotechnic devices and squibs for airbag and pretensioner testing, plus analog recording of firing voltage and current waveforms. Standalone module or part of SLICE PRO system.
SLICE PRO LAB RackInterface for start, status, event and power and 10/100 Ethernet communication siganls. Rack includes the SLICE PRO Ethernet Controller which supports up to 72 channels (4 modules). Fits standard 19 inch rack configuration.
SLICE PRO LAB Bench-Top EnclosurePortable bench-top enclosure makes it easy to move a single rack system from lab to lab - supports up to 72 channels. The standard 19 inch enclosure includes a handle that can be used to both carry the system or adjust the positioning