Organizational Announcement in Vishay Precision Group / Measurement Systems / DTS
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has been promoted! Your talent is key to our global success!
- AJ Ayala has been promoted to Quality Control Specialist/ EHS Officer, reporting to, Dana Tice, QC Manager.
- Christopher Balogh has been promoted to Project Manager, reporting to Daniel Stelung, Director, Engineering.
- Jacqueline Estillore has been promoted to Marketing Specialist /Graphic Designer, reporting to Shelly Horvath, Marketing Manager.
- Jeff Romero has been promoted to Materials & Shipping Lead, reporting to Jessica Alvarado, Supply Chain Materials Manager.
- Kimberly Stull has been promoted to Accounting Supervisor, reporting to Lail Hundertmark, Controller.
- Kristina Fett has been promoted to Engineering Project Manager /Planner, reporting to Daniel Stelung, Director, Engineering.
- Kyvory Henderson has been promoted to Sr. Manager, Business Development & ATD, reporting to Steve Pruitt, Chief Sales & Business Development Officer.
- Michael Jackson has been promoted to Sr. IT Specialist, reporting to Mike Waterbury, IT Manager.
- Patricia Damron has been promoted to Customer Service / Salesforce Specialist, reporting to James Shaw, Director, Sales, Marketing & Service.
- Paul Levin has been promoted to Sr. Electronics Engineer, reporting to Frank Monaco, Electronics Engineering Manager.
- Ronie Leung has been promoted to Sr. E/M Assembler, reporting to Maria Medina, Production Manager.
- Sunny Adam has been promoted to Sr. Electronics Assembler, reporting to Greg Netherwood, Electronics Technician Manager.
- Travis Ralston has been promoted to Technical Information Manager, reporting to Daniel Stelung, Director, Engineering.
Please join us in congratulating our colleagues and wishing them much success in their new roles.
Sr. Director, Head of Global Sub P&L – DTS
As a leading manufacturer of data acquisition systems and sensors for product and safety testing, DTS’s mission is to be the most trusted provider of measurement solutions in every market we serve. Knowing that our test instrumentation helps save lives – makes our work more than just a job.
On July 20, 1969, we made that first giant step and landed on the moon. Now, Artemis 1, part of a series of missions – missions that will bring us back to the moon and the hope of establishing a human presence there, is about to take off.
For a third consecutive year DTS, headquartered in Seal Beach, CA, was named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County.
General Motors (GM) has a bold vision for the future – a world with zero crashes, zero emissions and zero congestion