RACING FOR THE WIN
PERFORMANCE & SAFETY TESTING ON THE TRACK AND IN THE LAB
- Testing race vehicles for structural integrity, performance and driver safety
- Instrumentation that meets shock, size and low mass requirements
- Modular systems that can test chassis vibration, restraints and crash incidents
- Set up time, especially for field testing during race events
- Sensor support for variety of sensors including accelerometers, strain gages, load cells, etc.
- Ultra-small DTS data acquisition systems and sensors
- Modular systems, small enough to embed in or on test article, including ATDs
- Positioning DAS near the sensors eliminates complicated cable runs
- Standalone systems, easy set-up and intuitive software
- Store in place reliability, data writes directly to flash memory
- Trusted complete solution provider and expert in automotive safety testing
- NASCAR, FIA/Formula One, test labs and universities worldwide rely on DTS instrumentation
Did you know every NASCAR vehicle has a TSR PRO data logger onboard?
Visit SAE International to learn more about a Technical Paper authored by NASCAR and DTS titled “Testing, Development & Implementation of an Incident Data Recorder System for Stock Car Racing 2011-01-1103”